Parameter types specify how to obtain a parameter value:
- Constant - indicates the value for this param type would be a constant whenever the rule is activated;
- Attribute - the value of the system or user-defined attribute;
- Reference - link to another object, typically used with Attribute as a second parameter.
The attributes would be attributes of the referenced object - not of the current repository;
- ChildList - detailed objects related to the current master object;
- FormattedString - Text which supports multi-line, variable interpolation, and variable formatting.